Jul 29, 2013

Grand Canyon Adventures












So right now I am on a sixteen day vacation across the Southwestern part of the United States with my boyfriend. We spent a few days in Las Vegas which was an insane experience. All I did was walk around looking at the lights in total awe. It was a nice break for my liver when we arrived at the Grand Canyon a few days later. We spent the first day at the North Rim of the Grand Canyon hiking a light 14 mile hike all the way to the bottom of the Canyon and back up again, which took us 10 hours. When I say a "light" hike I mean it was the hardest and most painful day of my life and I cried and cursed my boyfriends existence the entire walk back up the canyon. But hey, it was an experience I'll never forget. Of course, in true blogger fashion, I made my boyfriend get up at the crack of dawn and take pictures of me in this adorable little playsuit on the edge of the canyon. He told me I look like a 5 year old in this outfit, but I am absolutely in love with it! I actually love how young I look and I can't get enough of this acid wash denim, it's my new obsession. Playsuits are extremely comfortable and easy to run around in, and they will bring your inner 5 year old right out of you. You'll feel like an adventurous little kid again, ready to climb rocks and take on the world. Well, at least that's how they make me feel. Topshop sells tons of fantastic playsuits, I suggest you hike your butt down to your nearest Topshop and snag a pair.


Playsuit: Topshop
Shoes: Converse

No comments:

Post a Comment