Sep 15, 2014

Lazy Day Denim

 Saturday was the first cold day in Austin, it was 64 degrees outside! It felt amazing. I actually changed outfits three different times just so I could wear all of my favorite cold weather clothing. That's pretty pathetic isn't it? Whatever, you don't understand the struggle of being a cold weather gal in a warm weather state! My favorite trend for this fall is Western, I love the denim, fringe, beautiful brown leather, turquoise and red beading. Everything about the Western look feels close to home. I find myself incorporating more western pieces into my every day wardrobe. This over-sized denim rancher jacket and wide brimmed brown felt hat are two of my favorites. I am so excited to collect even more western pieces to show off to you lovely people. I need to start shopping to get ready for my amazing vacation coming up. That will come in another post, but I can not wait to tell you all about it!

Jacket: Free People
Jeans: Mother Denim
Hat: Free People (Similar)
Shoes: Senso

No comments:

Post a Comment