Aug 6, 2014

A touch of Jewels

I really love the idea of dressing up a simple outfit with some jewels.  It brings me back to the days of dressing up in Cinderella dresses, feather boas, and long strands of my mothers pearls. You would stand in front of the mirror feeling fabulous until your mom came home from work and caught you. To this day, I still love stand out costume jewelery and purses. It can make an outfit go from simple to extraordinary in just a few seconds. You have definitely seen this extravagant necklace on my blog before, but you have never seen this purse! This Emerald green cubed purse could make any rubik's cube jealous. I have never been big on purses. I have a lot of really nice purses but that's because my mom insists on buying me a Marc Jacobs purse ever christmas...It's kind of a tradition now. I have never been one to go out and splurge on a cute purse, but when I saw this one in the window of BCBG I had to have it. It is just so pretty!! It adds a touch of individuality to my outfits and it is the perfect size for an ID and cocktail money. I'm actually madly in love with this clutch. Even if you are like me and don't really care about bags, you should have at least one fabulous purse in your closet to match with your layers of costume jewelery.

Top: Stone Cold Fox
Bottoms: Lovers + Friends
Clutch: BCBG
Necklace: Xevena
Sunnies: Ray Bans


PS I am so sorry I haven't been adding the links to all of my looks, my internet is SO SLOW. I am getting it fixed this week though so I'll have links to all of my recent looks and all of the new ones up on the blog shortly! 

No comments:

Post a Comment