Apr 21, 2014

It's A Perfect Day

 Today made me realize how much I've missed the summertime. Me and my boyfriend drove to our secret spot on Lake Austin today, we drove fast with Posh's (my mini cooper) sun roof open and "Don't Panic" by Coldplay blasting over my radio. We passes miles of bluebonnets until we reached the beach that led down to the lake. We sat with our feet in the water for hours, just talking about how excited we were for school to end. It was the perfect day. It made me so excited for summer because we do stuff like this all the time. Days are spent in the swimming pool eating popsicles and watermelon. Nights are long and balmy, filled with good friends and even better drinks. It's the best time of the year.  There will be so many amazing posts coming to my blog once summer vacation begins and I start traveling again. Three of my closet essentials for the summer are a white crop top (like the Lovers + Friends one I am wearing above), a fabulous pair of sunglasses, and silver statement accessories( my favorite right now are from Vanessa Mooney). A closet essential for every season is a black pencil skirt. I love this pencil skirt from For Love and Lemons because the Aztec inspired tassels swinging from the bottom give it a fun and unique twist. Every woman should have a black pencil skirt in her closet, but it doesn't have to be plain and boring, have some fun with your closet essentials. Feel free to shop my look below. Happy almost summer lovelies and good luck on your finals!!


Skirt: For Love and Lemons (sold out, similar here)
Top: Lovers + Friends
Necklace: Free People (old)
Sunnies: Ray Ban

No comments:

Post a Comment