Apr 16, 2014

Finding Style Inspiration

The best part of being style obsessed is finding inspiration. Women can really struggle with channeling their inner creativity when it comes to the clothes they wear, that is why style blogs are so popular. You love to feel inspired by these everyday street chicks that make dressing fabulously look so easy. It is easy, once you figure out who you are and your favorite sources of inspiration. When I was in high school I had no idea who I was. If I am being honest with myself, my style was complete crap. When I went off to college it was like I was seeing the world for the first time, I was no longer in my childhood bubble, the bubble filled with suburban streets lined with identical houses, the bubble brimming with mini donuts for breakfast and moms chicken casserole for dinner. I was finally realizing that there was life outside of my mothers house, and I wanted to experience all of it! I started exploring the city, reading more books, and spending lunch hours with worldly professors who had seen it all. I started coming into myself, realizing that I loved fashion and the world around me. I started honing my style by looking at my beautiful surroundings. Everything inspires me, and I mean everything. Becoming inspired by my surroundings made me eager to dress myself, because I wanted to replicate the feelings and colors that consumed me. Once you find your inspiration, there is no stopping you. You just have to figure out what fills you with joy. Her are some things that inspire me:

COUNTRIES AND CITIES




 ANIMALS



 
 MUSIC




NATURE




WHIMSICAL EVENTS


 Everything on this earth is beautiful in it's own way, you just have to take the time to appreciate it. Inspiration comes from all around you; textures, colors, smells, and culture can all influence the way you dress. Just open your eyes and take a look.

No comments:

Post a Comment