Apr 11, 2014

Friday's Favorite: 70's Inspired Swimwear

On today's addition of Friday's Favorite I want to talk about swimwear. The weather is getting hot (at least here in Texas it is) and the cold swimming pool that has been sitting in your backyard completely neglected for the past 7 months is looking more and more enticing. You're about to throw on your bikini from last summer when a thought all of a sudden hits you like a freight train,  I can't be seen out in the bikini I wore everyday last summer. Oh my gosh, it is so dirty and ratty from all those drunken trips to the lake and the river....and then you go into full on panic mode. Every summer I get one new bathing suit that I am madly in love with, and I wear it every single day. No seriously, every single day, because if you aren't at least a foot away from water at all times during a Texas summer, you will die. By the end of the summer it's kind of worn out and I become obsessed with a different type of bathing suit style the next summer. Last summer I loved high wasted bathing suits. This summer I am really diggin' 70's style prints, one pieces and anything from Triangl Swimwear . I am so excited to run around the beach this summer in my new 70's rainbow print Wildfox bikini, John Lennon inspired round sunglasses, and Birkenstock s. I am going to be lookin' groovy. What's your favorite new bathing suit style? Whatever it is, I hope you rock it this summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment