Apr 10, 2014

Romantic Lace

This is what I like to call my "naked" dress. Every woman in the world has that one expensive dress that is a little bit out there, gets a lot of looks, but makes them feel extremely sexy when they wear it. For me, this is that kind of dress. People don't seem to understand the mixture of nude mesh and black lace. Guys usually gawk at me and women tell me I look naked, but I am head over heels in love with this dress. It makes me feel confident and beautiful, and isn't how I feel about it all that matters? It is so important to have high self esteem, especially when it comes to your clothes. Chances are, if you are a fashionista, there are going to be a lot of people who don't understand the clothes you wear. They will give you weird looks and make comments about your outfit, but if you love what you are wearing, well then, fuck 'em! Never let rude people sway your fashion choices. You are unique, you are your own person, wear whatever you want and don't worry about what anyone else has to say about it! Fashion is the best way to express your personality, and if you decide to dress like everyone else just to fit in, you're selling yourself short. I would like to hear your thoughts on this topic, so either comment below or shoot me an email. Have a lovely day!

2 comments:

  1. Wow, wow, wow! This dress is amazing! I also love the arm cuffs! And your right, Fashion is what you make it!

    www.stylesbyNancy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much, Nancy! That means so much to me!

    ReplyDelete