Apr 2, 2014

Festival Ready

Festival season is upon us once again. It's the time of the year when people from all over the world get together, let their hair down, and put aside their differences for a weekend filled with good music, good dancing, and good vibes. I love this time of year, one of my favorite components of festival season is getting to see everyone's take on festival style. A sea of flower crowns, printed bell bottoms, floppy hats, Bindi, hair chalk, feather headdresses, and crotchet tops surround you. It's actually quite beautiful and amazing. Women who are usually wearing tailored suits and high heels are running around in moccasins and rompers, sipping beer and dancing with their friends. It's that one time of the year when you can let go of everything and just be free. This is one of my many takes on festival fashion, these Novella Royale bells are lightweight and perfect for a music festival. And really, can you actually go to a music festival without a Grateful Dead shirt? I would like to see you try. Happy festival season my friends, shop my look below!


Pants: Novella Royale for Free People
Shirt: Brandy Melville

No comments:

Post a Comment