Mar 29, 2014

Spring Retro

 Like I said in my last outfit post, I am completely obsessed with the Australian fashion scene right now. Their designers are so creative. They are producing beautiful clothing using vibrant patterns and intricate details. This skirt, designed by the Australian label Casper & Pearl, is a work of art. The colors are mesmerizing, captivating even. When I first received this skirt, I sat with it for hours just appreciating the colorful details. That sounds crazy, but I appreciate this skirt like I appreciate a painting. Clothing is just art that you wear, so don't waste your money on boring clothes. You should have a good mix of basics and stand out items in your wardrobe. Happy Spring shopping!

Skirt: Casper & Pearl
Top: Lovers + Friends
Sunnies: Ray Bans

No comments:

Post a Comment