Mar 10, 2014

Simple Sunny Dressing

 It's Spring Break and Austin, Texas is a whirlwind of live music, movie premieres, and celebrity take overs. SXSW is upon us once again. As an Austinite, I love and hate this time of year. There are so many fun things going on in the city which is absolutely amazing, Austin is never boring. On the downside, there are people everywhere, which really sucks. I can't go to any of my favorite eateries or hang out spots without having to wait in line or without being forced to jam up against complete strangers since everywhere is so packed! It's not for very long though, SXSW will come and go and soon enough my beautiful and quirky little city will be back to normal. with all the spring break/SXSW activities going on I really don't have time to plan super intricate outfits. I wake up, throw on something cute, and run out the door to soak up these vacation days. I actually love the relaxed vacation look, so I am not complaining. To get that perfect laid back look I matched my favorite dark washed high wasted shorts with a white shirt, a beautiful brown hat, and funky loafers. It's simple, easy, and looks good. I hope everyone is having an amazing spring break!


Shorts: American Apparel
Shirt: H&M (old)
Shoes: Ted Baker
Hat:Free People (similar)



No comments:

Post a Comment