Feb 28, 2014

Sloppy Chic

 I like to think the trend of keeping one part of your shirt tucked in and having the other part hanging out as sloppy chic. I try not to look completely put together. I don't like to have my entire outfit matching in color and I really don't want to have that "not a single hair out of place" look. Don't get me wrong, some people really pull that look off, but it isn't my style. I like to look elegant, casual, and effortless at the same time. I never wear clothes that make me uncomfortable, and I want to show people that putting together fashionable outfits can be simple. We have so much going on in our everyday lives, fashion really shouldn't be something that you are constantly stressing over. So don't be afraid to get a little messy with your outfits. Be a beautiful mess.


No comments:

Post a Comment