Jan 14, 2014

What Can I Say, I love LA

 It's that time of the year again, I'm ready for spring weather but I can't quite let go of my over-sized sweater dresses and beanies. I love fall and winter fashion, but I am craving sunshine and warm weather. Right now, all I want to be doing is laying on the beach with a margarita. Where are you spring break?!?! This outfit from Wildfox Couture describes my feelings towards the weather perfectly. I get to wear a sweater dress, and also I get to wear sunshine and palm trees. It's the best of both worlds. This dress is made out of a beautiful light pink material that is extremely light weight. I love the picture on the front and can't get over how perfect the writing on the back is. I am so in love with Wildfox. Have you seen their new collection of bathing suits?! SO MAJOR. I can tell you one thing, this spring break when I am frolicking on the beach I will definitely be wearing Wildfox Couture.

Dress: Wildfox
Sunnies: Ray-Ban




No comments:

Post a Comment