Nov 29, 2013

Red Velvet









So I wanted to share my outfit from Thanksgiving. This red velvet playsuit from MinkPink is romantic and beautiful; it is one of the many things I am thankful for. Thanksgiving is a time to reflect on everyone and everything in your life that makes you happy. It is a time to make you realize how blessed you really are. I am thankful for my boyfriend Grant for always making me feel beautiful and loved, I am thankful for my family for always supporting me and pushing me to pursue my dreams in fashion, and I am thankful for my babies Lucy and Bear (my cat and dog) for always being the best cuddle partners. I hope everyone gives thanks every day of the people in their lives, not just on Thanksgiving. Next up is Christmas, a time to show all of the people in your life how much you really love them. Happy holidays everybody!


Playsuit: MinkPink
Shoes: Jeffrey Campbell

No comments:

Post a Comment