Dec 3, 2014

The Perfect Maxi Skirt

 I am having a love affair with this For Love & Lemons skirt. I have worn it so much in the past month. How could I not?! LOOK AT HOW BEAUTIFUL IT IS. Not only is it the most beautiful maxi skirt I have ever seen, but it goes with everything in my closet and adds a unique touch to every outfit. When I found this skirt I felt like I was hitting a maxi skirt gold mine. There are millions of maxi skirts out there, but none like this. If you are going to buy a piece of clothing that is very popular, a style that everyone owns, you should find one that stands out and makes you look unique. Every time I shop, I try to find a piece that really fits my personality, not a piece that fits in with everyone else. I hope all of you are surviving these last few weeks of school! Shop my look below!

Shirt: El Cosmico in Marfa!

No comments:

Post a Comment