Dec 29, 2014

My Go-To Outfit

 Let's face it, there isn't a single girl on the face of this earth who wakes up every day wanting to get dressed up. If you say that you do love it, you're lying. I wanted to do a blog post on my "everyday outfit" because the truth is, I don't wake up every day wanting to wear frilly skirts and heels. My everyday outfit is very baggy, consisting of boyfriend jeans, my favorite low neck shirt, a cute bralette, and booties. This is what I feel comfortable in, this is what I love. I wear this outfit more than I wear any other outfit. You will see me out of the house getting coffee, taking my dog to the dog park, or rifling through records at the local vintage record store in this outfit probably three times a week, just in a different variation. I have this same shirt in black and about a million different adorable bralettes which help me mix up this go-to outfit a little bit. Everyone has a go-to outfit, whether you realize it or not. It may be a flowy baby doll dress, and it may be a pair of Nike shorts and an oversized t-shirt, but when it comes down to it, every single girl in the world has their own go-to outfit. This is mine, and I love it.


Shirt: Daftbird
Bralette: For Love & Lemons
Jeans:Lovers + Friends
Boots:Senso

No comments:

Post a Comment