Nov 11, 2014

It's Been Too Long

 DID YOU MISS ME?! I sure missed you. It has been 3 weeks since I last blogged, 3 WEEKS. That is the longest I have ever been without blogging. My blog is like my baby, so when I don't get to style outfits, edit pictures, or spend time writing blog posts I feel lost. My life has been hectic to say the least. I am taking 18 hours of classes and working a part time job at Free People. I am hardly home anymore, I hate how jumbled my mind is. I am constantly trying to be organized and keep my schedule in place, but it is difficult when I have so much going on. Graduating from college is a scarey process, a part of me is clinging on to this reckless carefree childhood, a time where I can get drunk on Tuesday nights and skip Friday classes to sleep in.Yet, another part of me is trying to break free from tests, papers, and simple retail jobs. I want to finish school and I want to get out into the real world where I can get a job and wake up everyday knowing that I'll be spending my day doing something that I love, surrounded by people who also share the same talents and passions as I do. College has been an amazing time for me, but I know that I am meant to do something more. I truly do not believe that these are the best four years of my life, because I still have the rest of my life ahead of me, and I believe that I can be even more fantastic in the future (so modest of me I know). This semester is definitely the most stressed out I have ever been, but I know that all of this hard work will be worth it come December 5th.

With so many stressful days happening for me, I tend to reach for a more bohemian look. Mainly because it is a lot more comfortable! This comfortable blanket style jacket (it is NOT a kimono) and my boyfriend jeans are my go to pieces, especially when it is colder outside. This is the perfect outfit for a day at work or a day in the library. Thanks for listening to me rant and be sappy over graduation! ;)


Jacket: Free People
Jeans: Lovers + Friends (via Revolve Clothing)
Hat: Free People
Shirt: Free People

No comments:

Post a Comment