Feb 7, 2014

Friday Favorite: Valentines Lingerie


 As I'm sure all you lovely ladies know, valentines day is coming up soon. It's the best holiday if you are in a relationship, and the absolute worst if you are alone. No matter what your relationship status is this valentines day, you should still feel beautiful and sexy. For Love & Lemons is my favorite store to buy pretty lingerie from. Everything is reasonably priced, beautifully made, delicate, and it's comfortable! I have never seen such beautifully made pieces, every time they come out with a new lace bra I am in complete awe. I bought this beautiful lace heart bra from them and I want to wear it every single day! Lingerie can do wonders for you're confidence, I always feel pretty when I'm wearing nice lingerie. So whether it be for your man or just for yourself, go ahead and splurge on some pretty lingerie this season. Happy almost valentines day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment