Jan 26, 2014

Intergalactic Mermaid

 You know when you find that one perfect item of clothing? Like, it is so beautiful you don't even care how much it costs, all you care about is the fact that you need to own it. Yeah, that is the way I feel about this sequin skirt from Planet Blue. I fell in love with it right when I saw it, I knew it had to be mine. I think it's not only a good idea, but necessary to have that one amazing item hanging in your closet that you are completely obsessed with. Forget the price, if there is an item of clothing that makes you feel really beautiful, an item of clothing that you know if you had it hanging in your closet you would fall in love with it every single time you opened your closet doors, go for it. Spend that hard earned cash on that one item, you won't regret it.

Skirt: Planet Blue
Shirt: H&M Basics
Sunnies: Ray Bans




No comments:

Post a Comment