Dec 28, 2013

Suiting Up





About a month ago someone asked me if I ever thought about broadening my blog horizon by blogging about men's fashion along with women's fashion. I thought this was a great idea, because really who doesn't love seeing a hot man who knows how to dress himself? I called up my very fashionable and fabulous friend Demetrius and asked him to model his best looks for me. This was my favorite outfit because suits are the most important part of a mans wardrobe. Every man needs a proper fitting suit. No exceptions, you need a suit and you need to look good wearing it. A lot of men seem to have trouble with this, they wear suits that are too big on them and it makes them look like they were just playing around in their dad's closet. Listen to me men of the world, if you want to get laid wear a suit that fits you. No woman wants to sleep with a man who looks like his clothes are swallowing him. Next time you go shopping bring your girlfriend or ask the employees for help, that is what they are there for. It's time to get your wardrobe in check and suit up properly.

No comments:

Post a Comment