Nov 20, 2013

Casual Grunge






Today I went with a very casual look. Plain black dress, flannel shirt from my boyfriends closet, and a fur beanie. It is the perfect outfit to throw on when you are in a hurry. I have always loved beanies, and lately I have had a real soft spot for fur beanies in particular. They are beautiful and oh so cozy. I bought mine from Topshop, they have an amazing selection of beanies. A little pricey, but beanies are a staple piece in my wardrobe and I know I will wear them almost every day. On another note, Thanksgiving is only 8 days away and I can not wait to stuff my face. What are y'alls Thanksgiving plans?

Don't forget to follow me on Instagram!
@kellyrector

Dress: Free People 
Shirt: my boyfriends
Shoes: Nordstrom
Beanie: Topshop

No comments:

Post a Comment