Aug 15, 2013

Lazy Oaf










I can really appreciate a shirt with pizza, hotdogs, and milkshakes all over it, and that's why I am in love with Lazy Oaf. Lazy Oaf is a label that originated in East London by the very fabulous Gemma Shiel. All of her clothing is adorned with playful prints that were inspired by the 90's and her childhood. The first thing my boyfriend said to me when he saw me in this shirt was, "You look like you're six years old and living in 1996." I had to applaud him for hitting the nail on the head with that comment. The 90's are making a major comeback, and honestly who doesn't want to wear clothes that make them feel like a kid again? I'm sick of growing up. I am going to sit here right where I belong, in 1996.


Shirt: lazyoaf
Skirt: Asos 
Shoes: Jeffrey Campbell 

No comments:

Post a Comment