Aug 27, 2013

flowy dresses


    I am a sucker for a loose fitting baby doll dress. I love them because they are great for any season, well they are great for any season in Texas. I would not be walking around in this dress if I were spending my winter up in Canada. But in Texas, where the weather is either so hot you can feel yourself getting third degree burns from just standing outside or 50 degrees which feels like you're living in a freaking igloo in Antarctica (yes 50 degrees is really cold for us, stop laughing), this kind of dress is absolutely perfect all year round. I love seeing girls rock a loose fitting dress, they look great on every single body type. And unlike when I'm wearing a bodycon dress, I don't have to suck in all day. WOO!

On a totally unrelated note, do you see that really pretty face with the the word Bloglovin on the right side of my blog? Well if you enjoy my blog you should click that pretty button and follow me on Bloglovin. It is a great and easy way to keep up with your favorite blogs. I just started using it and I am already in love with it. Thanks for the support y'all!

Dress: H&M
Shoes: Urban Outfitters
Headpiece: threadsence

2 comments:

  1. Is this dress recent? I want it!! You look great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aw thank you so much! Unfortunately I bought this dress a few years ago from the H&M in Chicago, but I know Free People has a lot of beautiful loose fitting dresses a lot like this one.

      Delete