Mar 22, 2014

Arnhem

 So it is officially spring! This warm weather makes me giddy. It's so nice outside, me and my boyfriend decided to spend the day running around our favorite outdoor museum. We played in bluebonnets, hung out with a swan, and dipped our toes into the cool water of Lake Austin. It was the perfect day. This dress from Arnhem Clothing is one of my favorites for spring. I know I know, floral for spring? So groundbreaking. This dress is light weight and easy to run around in, and that's why it is one of my spring staples. I am falling head over heels in love with the Australian fashion scene. Australian designers are so up and coming, their designs are whimsical and colorful, just like the country itself. The Aussies know whats up. Check out Arnhem clothing, and shop my look below! Happy Spring everyone!!

Dress: Arnhem
Hat: Free People

No comments:

Post a Comment